BEWARE OF THE BEAR
Ever dreamed of flying?
Do you like to climb?
…so you don`t get lost
10 reasons for Team Building
Zipline Beware of the bear is built according to all professional standards and all equipment used has the necessary certifications. The people working on this project are trained for specific activities.
The service provider is obliged to provide the user with the necessary education and equipment for carrying out this activity.
- Taking photographs or videos with devices which aren’t attached to the person is strictly prohibited
- Pockets must be emptied or closed with a zipper before the ride.
- Do not attempt to grab the zip-line cable– serious injury may occur.
- The user is obliged to inform the operator of any potential heart problems before the ride.
- PERSON MUST WEIGH A MINIMUM OF 40 KG (whether riding solo or tandem), WHILE THE MAXIMUM WEIGHT MUST NOT EXCEED 145 KG.
- Filming is only allowed with cameras that can be attached to the helmet.
- Closed toe shoes required (no flip flops, sandals, crocs, etc.)
- The user/passenger signs a declaration stating that they use the zipline at their own risk.
Adults pay the full price of the zipline while children pay only 50%
Off-season working hours : Saturday and Sunday from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Season working hours (01.07. – 01.09.) : Tuesday to Sunday from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
On Mondays, the Pazi Medo Zipline is closed.
Cancellation in case of bad weather Zipline Pazi Medo reserves the right to cancel the ride, despite the reservation, in the following cases :
- whend the wind is stronger than 8 m/s
- in case of rain
Please be sure to check the terms and rules of participation before booking an appointment.
So, you have booked activities on the zipline, but you want to spend more time exploring the beautiful nature and landmarks of Lika. We suggest that you book accommodation near the zipline…
ACCOMMODATION NEAR ZIPLINE BEWARE OF THE BEAR
So, you have tried our activities and would like to spend a day in the beautiful nature of Lika, discovering natural beauties and landmarks…We suggest you visit the following landmarks:
Memorijalni centar „Nikola Tesla”
Nacionalni park Paklenica
Park prirode Velebit
Nacionalni park Sjeverni Velebit
When you get hungry after zipline activities, our recommendations for gastro destinations are as follows. You can choose between traditional or a combination of old and new cuisine… Enjoy your meal!
GROUP DISCOUNT (20+)!!!
Each group member receives a 10% discount
Sports and Recreation Center “Bijeli vrh”
Address: Senjska 48, Vrhovine
Identification number (OIB): 62457628044
Founder: Municipality of Vrhovine
How the idea was born:
In search of ways to improve the living conditions of its residents, the Municipality of Vrhovine, in collaboration with the association “Rudopolje Moje,” initiated the “SRC Bijeli Vrh” project.
About our project…
The construction and design of the Beware of the Bear Zipline was a real challenge. The total length of the steel cable is 1700 meters, making it one of the longest zip lines in one piece in Europe.
Our desire is to provide young people with the opportunity to stay in Lika and to attract visitors through such activities to have the opportunity to experience the beauty of Lika.
Since we are also nature and adventure enthusiasts, we decided to go for a project that values natural beauty.
Where is SRC Bijeli Vrh?
SRC Bijeli Vrh is located on the western border of Plitvice Lakes National Park, 20 km from the A1 highway and covers an area of about 100 hectares of sports and recreational zones. The proximity to Plitvice Lakes National Park, Northern Velebit National Park, and the Gacka River makes this region unique and interesting to many nature enthusiasts.
Dreams finally come true!
With the opening of the first Beware of the Bear Zipline, we can say that the project has come to life, and our dreams are finally coming true.
That’s not all!
In addition to the zipline, we have already implemented several smaller projects: we have created and marked bicycle maps, built a climbing wall, organized and registered paragliding and hang-gliding take off and landing areas, and created all the necessary project documentation.
The completion of the SRC Bijeli Vrh project is planned in several phases and, upon completion, will include: three hostels, a ski resort with 5 km of slopes that will serve as downhill bike trails and the starting point for a 2950 m long zip line, and a 1250 m long air bike.
Where is SRC Bijeli Vrh?
Vrhovine bb, Lika
- SRC Bijeli Vrh is located on the western border of the Plitvice Lakes National Park, 20 km away from the A1 highway, and covers an area of approximately 100 hectares of sports and recreational zones.
The proximity to the Plitvice Lakes National Park, Northern Velebit National Park, and the Gacka River makes this area unique and interesting to numerous enthusiasts of untouched nature.
In case you don’t have your own transportation:
- you can get to Vrhovine by train, and here you can see the schedule and prices from Zagreb and Split. We offer free transportation from the train station to the zip line.
- You can also reach Korenica by bus, and you can check the schedules and prices here.
- If you are traveling to Otocac, you can check the departure times and prices here.