Zipline Beware of the bear is built according to all professional standards and all equipment used has the necessary certifications. The people working on this project are trained for specific activities.
The service provider is obliged to provide the user with the necessary education and equipment for carrying out this activity.
- Taking photographs or videos with devices which aren’t attached to the person is strictly prohibited
- Pockets must be emptied or closed with a zipper before the ride
- Do not attempt to grab the zip-line cable – serious injury may occur
- The user is obliged to inform the operator of any potential heart problems before the ride
- PERSON MUST WEIGH A MINIMUM OF 40 KG (whether riding solo or tandem), WHILE THE MAXIMUM WEIGHT MUST NOT EXCEED 145 KG.
- Filming is only allowed with cameras that can be attached to the helmet.
- Closed toe shoes required (no flip flops, sandals, crocs, etc.)
- The user/passenger signs a declaration stating that they use the zipline at their own risk.